Most people are blessed with naturally thick hair texture while others experience hair breakage and removal. One of the things that gives intense joy while preening in the mirror after bathe is the thickness and fullness of one’s hair. Now that sense of satisfaction and smiles beam all over the face because full front hairs make a person look alluring. So many people with loose hair texture feel saddened and really want a change. If you have been inquisitive about how black seed oil works and also curious to know if it is good for hair growth and upkeep, then keep reading to comprehend how this works fully.
Origin Of Black Seed Oil
Black seed oil, also known as black cumin, is extracted from a flowering plant, Nigella Sativa. The plant was discovered in Southeastern Asia, it’d been in use for centuries and was also used in ancient Egypt, Greece, the Middle East, and Africa for the treatment of a wide range of illnesses such as cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancers, Acne, and many more!
Black seed oil is very active because of the compound it comprises known as thymoquinone. This compound helps to stimulate tissue growth and promote wound healing.
When a study was conducted using animals, it was discovered that thymoquinone can ultimately treat burns, diabetic wounds, and excisions, all these are made possible as a result of its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial effects. Let’s delve into the benefits of black seed oil.
Benefits Of Black Seed Oil
The black seed oil has many benefits and these include:
- For weight loss: a study was conducted in 2021 on an overfed rat, when black seed was given to the rat, there was a reduction in the body weight of the rat. This proves that black seed can significantly and effectively work for weight loss and insulin resistance.
- It enhances skin beauty: black seed oil is highly beneficial for beautifying the skin. It clears symptoms of skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- Promote sound health: black seed oil is highly beneficial for healing diabetic-related wounds and it fastens the process of healing accidental wounds. It also increases collagen formation. All these are made possible as a result of the antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components of thymoquinone.
- It breaks down lumps: it easily breaks down lumps associated with breasts and others. Scientific research conducted on cells shows that due to thymoquinone in black seed oil, cancer cells can be destroyed and these include all types of cancer such as brain cancer, leukemia, and breast cancer cells. This observation was on animals, researchers do not yet know how effective black seed oil will work on humans with reference to oxidative killing cancer cells.
- It protects the liver and kidney: oxidative stress is linked to liver problems such as alcoholic diseases, cirrhosis, liver damage, and many others. It is also associated with kidney problems such as chronic kidney disease and toxicity. Thymoquinone present in black seeds reduces oxidative stress and also the size of kidney stones.
- It alleviates gastrointestinal problems: due to the anti-inflammatory properties of the black seed, it helps to alleviate symptoms like indigestion, bloating, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation.
- It controls hypertension: people who use black seed oil have testified that it is very effective in controlling blood pressure.
- For diabetic treatment: the presence of antidiabetic properties in black seed, helps to improve blood sugar levels.
- Solve infertility issues: black seed oil is able to restore low sperm count and boost fertility.
Is Black Seed Good For Hair?
Black seed oil is a powerful substance that heals and cures deadly diseases and even solves infertility. This remarkably amazing oil has also been said to improve hair health, reduce hair loss and breakage, and also kill dandruff. Black seed oil can give you maximum satisfaction, giving you vibrant thick full hair to rock with a happy grin.
Natural substances are powerful enough to support life and help humans look younger forever. The black seed oil filled with unique health benefits is a key solution to so many life-threatening illnesses. It offers an opportunity for the hair follicle to become more active and keep hairs alive for optimal growth. Be sure to grab the black seed oil to revive your broken frontal hair, giving you reasons to preen with smiles.