Are you facing problems due to a blocked fallopian Tube? Don’t worry; you are not alone. For many women, this is one of the significant challenges in the journey of becoming a mother. And you must also wonder how to overcome blocked fallopian tubes to make your dream come true.
The good news is that treatments like In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) are helping many women fulfill their dreams. But before that, you must understand the causes of blocked fallopian tubes to overcome this problem effectively.
Potential Reasons Behind The Blocked Fallopian Tubes
The sad part of blocked fallopian tubes is that many women are unaware of this problem until they face difficulties in getting pregnant. They may experience mild health issues like abdominal pain or hydrosalpinx, which usually happens on one side. This may occur when fallopian tubes are filled with fluid, and you can find an increment in the size.
There can be a wide reason behind these symptoms, which may involve some biological processes and sometimes be caused by various medical conditions. In this regard, here are some of the common causes that can lead to blocked fallopian tubes.
- The first and most common reason is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), which is caused due to bacterial infection in the reproductive system.
- The phenomenon of growing tissues that line the uterus goes beyond its boundaries.
- One of the rare cases is congenital abnormalities, where women are born with blocked fallopian tubes.
- Some abdominal surgeries may also develop scar tissues that may block the fallopian tubes.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STIs) such as chlamydia and gonorrhea can lead to PID and cause harm to fallopian tubes.
So, to opt for better treatment, it is essential to identify these symptoms to overcome the blocked uterus or fallopian tube.
7 Steps To Get Treated The Blocked Fallopian Tubes
1. Identify The Symptoms Of Fallopian Tube Blockages
As you have understood the symptoms and causes behind the blocked fallopian tubes, it’s time to observe yourself. The abnormal menstrual cycle, nausea and vomiting, and foul-smelling vaginal discharge are some other symptoms of blockage in the fallopian tubes. If you are facing such situations, then it is time to seek the causes behind these problems.
2. Coin The Causes Of The Blockages
The above symptoms can happen due to other factors, and it is essential to confirm before any professional help. Here, you can check the size as blocked or inured fallopian tubes can contain fluid that potentially blocks it. If you find it larger than normal, then it’s time to consult a fertility expert.
3. Consult The Fertility Expert or Gynecologist
If you find something abnormal, it’s time to consult your gynecologist to get the correct guidance. These professionals can help you find the real cause of blocked fallopian tubes and offer a treatment option.
4. Understand The Complexity Of The Situation
While consulting with your doctor, you must understand how critical the condition is. It may help you to proceed with varied treatment options depending on the severity.
5. Identify The Other Reasons For Overall Fertility
The symptoms that we have discussed above can be due to other health issues that are not related to your pregnancy. Consulting with a fertility expert can also help you identify the real cause, which may keep you traumatized for a long time.
6. Get Diagnosed To Conform The Condition
Though these are the symptoms that you can analyze with the physical changes, they can’t conform to the obstructed fallopian tubes. Therefore, it is essential to get diagnosed with hysterosalpingography (HSG), sonosalpingography (SSG), and laparoscopy as recommended by the doctor.
7. Overcome It With The Required Treatment
Now, the fertility expert will treat you, followed by symptoms, a diagnosis report, and an essential check-up. IVF and IUI are the two options that can be determined by your gynecologist to provide you with the best treatment.
Blocked fallopian tubes are such a critical problem in women, which can block their biggest dream of becoming mothers. If you are facing such problems, these seven steps can help you get pregnant by treating even if you have blocked fallopian tubes.